As a certified Executive and Emotional Intelligence Coach, I’ve found that improving your communications skills will improve all areas of your leadership and management. Developing your communication skills helps you to resolve conflict, understand your people, and more effectively lead your team to achieve your organization’s business objectives.
That’s why I created the monthly Active Listening Practice as a gift to leaders, managers, and business owners who want to develop their teams and create a positive impact in their communities and organizations.
What to Expect
On the last Thursday of every month, we meet for 1-hour between 1-2pm PST via Zoom for:
- A quick learning snippet on active listening or emotional intelligence
- Hands-on, active listening practice with a participant in a private Zoom room (different practice each month)
- A mindful leadership take-home micro practice (new each month)
What You’ll Gain
By attending this monthly practice, you’ll be taking steps to achieve the human-focused professional results you desire by developing your active listening skills (and, ultimately, emotional intelligence).
This Session is Perfect for You if…
- You’re a new or experienced leader or manager
- You want to further develop your leadership skills
Register for The Next Active Listening Practice Session
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by joining me and other dedicated leaders in refining our active listening skills. I invite you to join us at the next practice and bring a friend or colleague with you!